Mozambique’s first charity Oil & Gas event goes live online, May 20
The Mozambique Oil & Gas Energy Online Summit will be taking place completely online on May, 20th, 2020, the organizer, IN-VR Oil and Gas has announced.
In a statement made available to Discover Africa News on Thursday, IN-VR noted that “all the profits (made from the conference) will be donated to Afrilanthropy supporting their initiative to provide masks, gloves and necessities to Mozambicans in need”
“The online summit will take place on May 20th 2020, focusing on Mozambique’s plans in the current oil price landscape, how COVID-19 affects its market, new business opportunities in the Rovuma basin, LNG trains and new midstream projects.
The summit will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors and service providers that will discuss these topics and network with attendees online in sessions and private B2B meeting rooms”, said the statement.
Key thematics of the online summit, according to the statement are:
- Latest updates and economic developments in the Rovuma basin
- New exploration licensing tenders and INP’s strategy
- New partnership opportunities in Mozambique’s gas projects
- The best ways to enter Mozambique’s oil and gas industry?
- Fiscal incentives and policies
- How is the local workforce adapting and adjusting to meet the IOCs demands and needs?
- Biggest opportunities for service providers
- The impact of COVID-19 on the national industry and country
- New joint ventures, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions
The following resource persons will be making presentations at the event:
- Simone Santi, President, Leonardo Group
- Ben Holland, Head of Oil & Gas and Client Coverage, Standard Bank of Mozambique
- Momade Mucanheja, Executive Director, Mozambique Energy Intelligence
- Anicha Abdul, Vice President, Chamber of Commerce of France and many more, soon to be announced!
“Let’s get masks, gloves and food to the right people while we network with Mozambique’s oil & gas industry! Join us here. For further information please visit: https://www.in-vr.co/mozambique-online Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org”, the statement added.